Cannabis Security Consulting
At GeekTek, we understand the unique needs of the cannabis industry. Our cannabis security consulting services have helped numerous companies grow in this dynamic business. In an industry so young, many other security companies are unfamiliar with the requirements surrounding compliance.
Depending on the type of operation you manage you can be faced with all kinds of challenges from Office 365 Migrations to redundant servers. Whether you are in the process of applying for your license, or already up and running, we offer a strong security background and expertise in technology to help you identify the most vulnerable aspects of your operation. We will create an exceptional security service tailored to your specific needs.
One of the biggest challenges for cannabis businesses is ensuring you adhere to regional rules. Whether you are located in Los Angeles, Toronto (Canada), Colorado, Illinois and Michigan, it is your responsibility to understand and comply to local and state regulations. This includes your security efforts and procedures. Once fully operational, you have to protect your business. Our cannabis security consulting services can help you address all the regional considerations to keep your business secure and compliant.
Our Approach to Cannabis Security Consulting
Regardless of your needs, our goal is to help you find every possible threat to your business. We will then put together a strategy and take action whether you need to implement a virtualized server environment, migrate your Microsoft Exchange to the cloud or find something more manageable than your current infrastructure. We aren’t like other IT consulting companies. First of all, we understand the unique needs of cannabis security and second, we are focused on finding the most cost-effective, highly functional solutions. We meet your needs, protect your business, allow you to scale for growth all while remaining on budget.
What Our Cannabis Security Consulting Includes
- Office 365 Migrations: By migrating to Office 365 you can decrease IT overhead while combining the familiarity of the Microsoft Office suite with Cloud Computing.
- Server Virtualization: We can help you decrease risk by helping you move to new hardware without changing software. This allows you to stretch your ROI on existing server setups.
- Infrastructure Refreshes: Our network architecture review and refresh services can upgrade aging networks whether you want to use your existing hardware or replace your network completely.
- Compliance Audits: With the help of our IT consultants you can comply with trade association and government regulations.
- Google Apps Migrations: When it makes sense, GeekTek can reduce software license costs and increase productivity by migrating your email and document management to Google Apps for Business.
- Server Consolidation: For companies with redundant servers, we can help reduce costs and risks by consolidating server functions and migrating services to the cloud.
Keeping You Protected
• Monitor security and networks 24/7 • Prevent and respond to incidents in real time • Patch management • Encryption monitoring • Remote support • Proactive maintenance • Enforcement of multilayer protection